Me and Henry

Me and Henry
March 2009

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy 2009!

Ok, so I'm a little late in wishing a Happy New Year. I hope everyone had a great Holiday season, whatever you celebrate, and I hope this will be a wonderful year for everyone.

In my last post, I said that my oncologist had told me the following treatment would be my last. Well, we had a big snow storm a couple days before I was scheduled to go in, so I called just to ask how everything was going at the hospital with the snow and if I should reschedule. They called me back to let me know that Dr. Ellis said I could just be done. So my last treatment on December 3rd was my LAST treatment...what a Merry Christmas to me!

I still have the usual follow-ups to do and a couple more tests left, but other than that I'm done. I feel done and I'm grateful to be done. It's been a very long year and a half, I'm ready to concentrate on other things.

I am very grateful to each and everyone of you for supporting me through this. It has given me such encouragement to know that I have you by my side. Thank you.

I am going to keep blogging, maybe not quite as often but I will continue.

Peace and Love,
~K

No comments: